Monday, June 9, 2014

Review the film adaptation of a book

" a walk to remember "this movie was based on novel by Nicholas Sparks. it's a romance story between two 18 years-old. Jamie Sullivan outsider at school who is laughed at because she wear the same old sweaters everyday, but she has the most natural beauty, she sings also. Shane west a senior boy who hangs with the popular crowd but is shaken when a stupid dare goes wrong and one of his friends is paralyzed in a diving accident. Landon used to make fun of Jamie with his friends, but one day Landon asked for help from Jamie in his play, he began to spend most of his time with her, then he started to fall in love with her. they we in relationship for amount of time then  Landon found out Jamie had cancer this whole time without her even telling him. she had strict father who didn't want Landon talking to Jamie anymore. the doctors told Jamie she doesn't have much time left for her. Landon decided to spend what left in Jamie's life with her. they got married. she died after couple months. First I read this novel it was really emotional then the movie came out it was better than the book, I recommend everyone to watch it but it's pretty sad. this is movie is my favorite over all.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! Definitely my favorite Nicholas Sparks novel. The movie was great as well. It made me very emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree too-- it is very sad. I remember liking the book and crying. Definitely very emotional.

    ReplyDelete